The first and foremost technique to start eco-friendly packaging is to make use of recyclable material. The main raw material you chose for many of your product or shipping boxes must be 100% recyclable. For example, cardboard is a highly sustainable material. It can also be used as brown Kraft boxes to meet the packaging requirements of a number of manufacturers. In addition, to create recycled boxes, you should also think about all the supplies you need to ship the products. It includes different types of filler packaging like shrink wrap, bubble wrap, packing peanuts and tape etc. Convert them to eco-friendly filler material to ensure a healthy environment. Make a view of the following checklist to stock your inventory with green materials:
• Biodegradable bubble wrap
• Recyclable air pillows
• Recycled paperboard inserts and partitions
• Recycled paper shred
• Biodegradable shipping boxes
• Recyclable product boxes
• Paper tape
• Paper mailer envelopes
• Recyclable stretch wrap
• Choose a perfect sized box for your product. Go for specially designed boxes for fragile items.
• At the bottom of brown Kraft boxes, use a 2-inch wide packaging paper tape.
• Wrap the delicate items with corrugated roll or a recyclable bubble wrap. You may also introduce biodegradable peanuts if needed.
• Insert the packing slip and recycling instruction inside the box.
• Seal the box properly before attaching the shipping information.
When it comes to natural Kraft packaging, the box size is the thing which matters a lot. By using perfect size custom design boxes, businesses can cut short their use of cardboard and filler packaging. Reducing the size and volume of packaging, not only reduces the amount of raw material but also less space is needed on the transportation vehicle thus reducing carbon footprints.